Komercinių bankų veiklos koncentracija

Direct Link:
Collection:
Mokslo publikacijos / Scientific publications
Document Type:
Straipsnis / Article
Language:
Lietuvių kalba / Lithuanian
Title:
Komercinių bankų veiklos koncentracija
Alternative Title:
Commercial banking activity concentration
In the Journal:
Vadyba [Journal of management]. 2014, Nr. 1 (24), p. 93-96
Keywords:
LT
Šiauliai. Šiaulių kraštas (Šiauliai region); Lietuva (Lithuania); Finansų įstaigos. Bankai / Financial institutions. Banks.
Summary / Abstract:

LTReikšminiai žodžiai: Bankų susijungimas; Bankų sąjunga; Bazelis III; CRD IV; Komerciniai bankai; Komercinių bankų koncentracija; Koncentracija; Susijungimas; Bank mergers; Banking union; Basel III; CRD IV; Commercial bank concentration; Commercial banking union; Commercial banks; Concentration.

ENThe study shows that the commercial banking market is highly concentrated. Two of the country's commercial banks such as joint–stock companies SEB and DnB owns almost 45 per cent. The three remaining almost 55 percent market. It should be noted that after the merger, joint–stock Siauliai Bank ranks fourth. If joint stock company Siauliai Bank would like to achieve leading position and achieve a successful operation in bank needs addition ~7 billion Lt value asset. It should be noted that the joint–stock company Siauliai Bank is still not met the full integration of the portfolio taken over, and the future market position may be weakened, but it seems to have held the position on. [From the publication]

ISSN:
1648-7974
Related Publications:
Permalink:
https://www.lituanistika.lt/content/58705
Updated:
2021-01-27 13:09:42
Metrics:
Views: 29    Downloads: 5
Export: