Skirtingo amžiaus profesinės karo tarnybos karių streso įveikos strategijos, vidinė darna, savigarba bei jų tarpusavio įtaka

Direct Link:
Collection:
Mokslo publikacijos / Scientific publications
Document Type:
Straipsnis / Article
Language:
Lietuvių kalba / Lithuanian
Title:
Skirtingo amžiaus profesinės karo tarnybos karių streso įveikos strategijos, vidinė darna, savigarba bei jų tarpusavio įtaka
Alternative Title:
Different age professional soldiers' stress coping strategies, sense of coherence, self-esteem, and their mutual influence
In the Journal:
Ugdymo psichologija . 2010, Nr. 21, p. 56-65
Notes:
LDB Open.
Keywords:
LT
Profesinės karo tarnybos kariai; Savigarba; Streso įveikos strategijos; Vidinė darna
EN
Professional soldiers of the military service; Self-esteem; Sense of coherence; Stress coping
Summary / Abstract:

LTProfesinės karo tarnybos (toliau - PKT) karių psichinės sveikatos tyrimuose daugiausia dėmesio skiriama kariams, grįžusiems iš tarptautinių taikos palaikymo operacijų. Pasigendama psichinės sveikatos PKT karių studijų tarnybos taikos metu (Pflanz, 1999; Pflanz, Ogle, 2006), o ypač psichinės sveikatos komponentų - vidinės darnos, savigarbos ir streso įveikos - strategijų tyrimų. Šiame straipsnyje yra analizuojami vidinės darnos (Antonovsky, 1995 / 1987), savigarbos (Rosenberg, 1965) ir streso įveikos strategijų (Grakauskas, Valickas, 2006) skirtumai tarp amžiaus grupių (karių iki 30 m. ir daugiau nei 30 m.). Taip pat daugialype tiesine regresine analize nustatoma savigarbos ir streso įveikos strategijų įtaka vidinei darnai pagal amžiaus grupes. [Iš leidinio]

ENThe purpose of research is to compare sense of coherence, self-esteem and stress coping of soldiers according to their age in order to analyze the impact of both self-esteem and stress-coping on their sense of coherence and to analyze the sense of coherence prognosing the difference between soldiers younger than 30 years and those older than that. Participants. 195 professional soldiers of the military service: 47 % of participants were less than 30 years old, the other 53 % were more than 30 years old. Methodology of research. Stress coping strategies were measured using the Z. Grakauskas and G.Valickas (2006) Lithuanian Stress Coping Strategies Methodology, composed of 24 questions. Sense of coherence was measured using Antonovsky A. (1995 / 1987) Sense of Coherence Short Questionnaire Variation, composed of 13 questions. Self-esteem was measured using the M. Rosenberg (1965) Self-Esteem Questionnaire (10 statements). Results. It was found that professional soldiers in military service who are older than 30 are more likely to use the stress coping strategy of problem solving (p <0.05) and react less emotionally (p <0.05) than soldiers who are less than 30 years old. Professional soldiers in military service use equally stress coping strategy of ignorance and social support when they are more than 30 years old (p >0.05). Between these age groups of participants there is no statistically valuable difference in the general sense of coherence and its components (p >0.05).Results of regression analysis show that professional soldiers in military service who are over 30 positive are positively impacted in their sense of coherence by self-esteem (ß = 0.5) and the stress coping strategy of social support (ß = 0.3), while being negatively impacted is by emotional reactions (ß = -0.3). Problem solving and ignoring as stress coping strategies do not have any direct impact for the sense of coherence. Soldiers', who are over 30, sense of coherence is directly influenced by self-esteem (ß = 0.4) and the stress coping strategy of social support (ß = 0.2),while being negatively impacted by emotional discharge (ß = -0.2). Problem solving and ignoring as stress coping strategies do not have any direct impact for the sense of coherence. [From the publication]

ISSN:
1392-639X
Related Publications:
Streso įveikos klausimynas : keturių faktorių modelio taikymas / Žygimantas Grakauskas, Gintautas Valickas. Psichologija. 2006, t. 33, p. 64-75.
Permalink:
https://www.lituanistika.lt/content/31328
Updated:
2018-12-17 12:53:35
Metrics:
Views: 4    Downloads: 1